Finally did a try on!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mrskullfreak, Apr 21, 2015.

1. mrskullfreak macrumors 6502a

mrskullfreak

Made it to apple today I have the Milanese loop coming thought for sure that's what I wanted.
    Tried the leather loop and I loved it well the link was my fav but no dropping 500 on it right now.
    But the leather loop felt great and Milanese just didn't look good on me I didn't think.
    Also I had a sport band ordered to I canceled that one the clasp I just didn't like felt like it would easily come off.
    Also the sales guy said the sport screen was better if you were to hit it on something then the crystal screen because the sport was made for wearing while u r exercising so the screen is more for that.
    Don't seem right to me I thought the crystal screen is the best u can get.

2. emelkay macrumors newbie

I haven't ordered an additional band yet because I'm considering getting the Click or Adappt Watch band adapters. I'm hoping that Adappt gets funded as I think the design is sleeker and not nearly as bulky. However, I LOVED both the Milanese and the Modern bands, which was surprising being that I didn't think I'd like how the Milanese would look on me. It's just lovely:) I'm interested to see the next round of bands they release.:)

3. Stetrain macrumors 68040

They have different trade-offs. The glass screen on the sport is more resistant to impacts, but less resistant to scratches. The sapphire crystal screens are more resistant to scratches, but less resistant to impacts (more brittle).

If you don't hit it hard enough to crack, the sapphire one will probably stay in better condition over time.

4. mrskullfreak thread starter macrumors 6502a

mrskullfreak

I also backed the click.

5. emelkay macrumors newbie

I think I'll end up getting the Click as well. I can't see the Adappt getting fully funded in the next 3 days which is a total bummer. I do legitimately like the Click as well, I just think the Adappt looks very similar to the actual Apple adapter.