Finally down to the two cases I will buy...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by CAWjr, Mar 27, 2011.

1. CAWjr macrumors 6502

CAWjr

The iPad 2 will be my first one & I have been looking extensively at what I want to do about a case. I don't want to cover up such a cool design, but I also want it to be protected. I think I found the best of both worlds.

For my every day case, I am going to get the FrappeDesign case. It just has a sleeve for the iPad rather than serve as an actual case. Plus, it will replace the folder I carry around to all my meetings. It will kill two birds with once case. Plus, the case for the iPad 1 serves the same purpose for the iPad 2 so no design changes had to be made. The only thing I may also consider is a skin or a shield for the back since it technically will be naked when not in the sleeve.

The other case I really like is the ZooGue case. It has a few unique design elements that I really like, but I have yet to see their new iPad 2 design & how they plan to handle the new speaker setup. Unless they totally miss the mark on it, I will probably get that one for my wife's iPad 2.

Anyone have any thoughts on these two cases beyond what may have already been posted?

2. CAWjr thread starter macrumors 6502

CAWjr

Ordered the FrappeDesign case today. Since they did not change the design for the iPad 2, I am thinking that I would be able to put a TPU case on the iPad & still fit it in the folio pocket.

I will update when I get it in a few days.