Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Goldfrapp, Sep 8, 2009.
I have to admit, it's pretty damn nice for 1.0!!!
Wow !!! What a nice GUI & functionality ! I'll give 5 stars.
Holy crap that looks awesome. Thanks!
This is better then [app]Darkslide Premium[/app] & [app]Mobile Fotos[/app].
There are 2 things missing with this flickr app.
- No picture zooming
Wow! It's got way more features than Mobile Fotos! I wish it also had group support, so I could post in some group forums...
This would have been added to my fav's list but it doesn't support groups. Thats really the only reason I am on Flickr, as I like the discussions and viewing the pics.
I'd also like to see recent activity only on your own photos as an option... but yes, the ui is beautiful
Hopefully you don't need an account to use it as a photo browser.
Yay im happy.
please explain how it has more features than Mobile Fotos.
I have both, and actually, Mobile Fotos does batch uploading, and allows me to choose upload size. Does the new one? Cause I can't find it.
That's funny joke. You just voted down two apps that will show all your sets as well as upload pictures that aren't cut down in size. Mobile Fotos doesn't require you to stand where you just took the picture to geo tag it properly as well.
yah i don't see how this app has more features than mobile fotos at all?
I agree with you there that Mobile Fotos have
I still think Mobile Fotos beats Flickr on features.
No, it's not. Mobile Fotos is still superior. Here are the features that, to me, set it apart and above the "official" app:
1. Batch uploading (or, at least, quasi-batch uploading).
2. Easy-to-use in-app method of posting flic.kr shortened url to Twitter.
3. Uploads in original resolution.
4. "Search Nearby" feature for locating geo-tagged photos taken near your then-current location.
5. Leaves the original EXIF data alone (the official app appears to be stripping it out and replacing the geolocation tag with the location uploaded rather than the location taken).