finally, got a almost perfect 3gs...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by natwii60, Jul 6, 2009.

1. natwii60 macrumors newbie

finally got one with no yellowing, whites are white, colors vibrant, great battery life after 3 exchanges. only problem is that sound is kinda distorted like its too loud for speakers, its very noticeable during txt sounds. but all three has had it so it might just be software. so there are good ones out there.

2. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

I was lucky and my first one is great. The speakers are a lot louder. On my 2G I had taken the insulation out from the speaker to make it louder and the 3GS is even louder then that. Another person I was in line with got a phone with issues though and had to return next day.

3. NateDMB macrumors regular

NateDMB

4. meagain macrumors 68030

NateDMB - wow! It's like you got a future beta experiment or something! I actually think I would've tried to keep that one and play with it.

That deserves it's own thread IMO. Controlling the iPhone without touching it? Just waving your fingers over it? LOL That's awesome.

5. Surrix macrumors regular

I had something similar happen on my very first 2G iPhone purchased June 29, 2007. The keyboard and other navigational buttons (Songs, Artists, etc from iPod) activate simply by finger proximity. It was weird.

6. Abyssgh0st macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

Okay, that is awesome. Future possibilities anyone..?