Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rina11

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
Maryland
I have been trying to get my hands on a Jet Black iPhone 7 plus 128Gb since Thanksgiving they have been completely sold out every were.. So I ended preordering it at my local sprint store they was suppose to call me when they got phone but they didn't :(....

They had the phone since Dec 5 but after the long wait I finally have my baby

Attachments

• Czmdw4nWEAA8LdE.jpg-large.jpeg
    Czmdw4nWEAA8LdE.jpg-large.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 682

Squirreladd

macrumors member
Feb 29, 2016
I have been trying to get my hands on a Jet Black iPhone 7 plus 128Gb since Thanksgiving they have been completely sold out every were.. So I ended preordering it at my local sprint store they was suppose to call me when they got phone but they didn't :(....

Why wait just to case it?

tma888

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2016

Enjoy your new phone in good health
and Yes you can do whatever you want
with your new phone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rina11

Rina11

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
Maryland
Nice. I like your case. I was looking for a silver glitter case for my 6s plus, but then I bought a rose gold 7 plus.
Thank you I was actually trying to find a diamond case but they didn't have one... Amazon has sliver glitter cases
[doublepost=1481718029][/doublepost]
Nice iPhone. Hope you enjoy it. Jet Black is a nice color. Went with Gold myself for the Plus.
The Gold is extremely beautiful this year especially since they removed the ugly antenna line

Mike5254

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2016
Cincinnati and Philippines
Thank you I was actually trying to find a diamond case but they didn't have one... Amazon has sliver glitter cases
[doublepost=1481718029][/doublepost]
The Gold is extremely beautiful this year especially since they removed the ugly antenna line
I came from a 5s Gold and I liked the color much. Now I took the MB for a change.

Sunny1990

Suspended
Feb 13, 2015
Nice iPhone. Hope you enjoy it. Jet Black is a nice color. Went with Gold myself for the Plus.
Glad I saved my jet black color choice for iPhone 7S Plus,loving my matt black iPhone 7 for now, meanwhile gold is a Booooring color in my opinion

bingeciren

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2011
My wife got a jet black 7+ because they were out of the matte black (yes funny but true). Since she was going to get a 128gb, it didn't make a difference for her. The phone ended up in a nice black Apple Silicone case. Now you can't tell if it is a jet black, matte black or whatever. Well, at least it will stay shiny and unscratched :)

Mike5254

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2016
Cincinnati and Philippines
My wife got a jet black 7+ because they were out of the matte black (yes funny but true). Since she was going to get a 128gb, it didn't make a difference for her. The phone ended up in a nice black Apple Silicone case. Now you can't tell if it is a jet black, matte black or whatever. Well, at least it will stay shiny and unscratched :)
Congrats and Enjoy.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016

I would have purchased the Jet Black, but it was so limited when it launched. I ended up getting Gold and I have to say, it almost changes tones in certain light. I like it the more I see it.

democracyrules

Suspended
Nov 18, 2016

And 9 more months, iPhone 7s plus and 8 are coming...

Bruce Joo

Suspended
Dec 7, 2016
Got mine yesterday. Was planning on keeping my 6s plus till September, but couldn't resist buying the latest phone

I want update my iPhone 6s to iPhone 7 plus too. But really really hard to make a choice due to I only own the iPhone 6s for one year. So I would update when the 7s or 8 released.

Reactions: Mike5254 and Rina11

James.K.Polk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2015
Just got a new Jet Black last night... took advantage of the Verizon Promo after just setting up iPhone upgrade program. iPhone was $28/mo for the 32, now $15/mo for the 128 (and only $10/mo for the 32!).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.