Finally got my MBP....

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Swisha31, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Swisha31 macrumors newbie

So I finally got my MBP....one word....AWESOME. I had a Sony Vaio(ugh) and now I have the 15" MBP Hi-Res anti-glare and I just love it. So simple, so effective, Everything moves quick and works perfectly. I've installed all of my music programs and have used my MBP for a week now and i'm incredibly satisfied.

Overall....just a dope ass machine

2. Kyzelios macrumors 6502

Congratulations on your purchase, I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy it for years to come. :)

3. saberahul macrumors 68040

Yup - got mine yesterday and man oh man this thing is super fast and cool! It's my first time on the OSX platform and I am already in love.

4. stphnman20 macrumors regular

5. bartz73 macrumors newbie

bartz73

just received mine too! cant wait to get home and play with it :apple:

6. un.titled macrumors regular

Glad to hear. If you need any help, ask around.

7. Swisha31 thread starter macrumors newbie

lol....i was so excited to just even open up the box. it took over a week to ship to me because i ordered CTO. 8 gigs of ram, 500@7200, Hi-Res AG as i said already. When it actually came i literally stared at the box for like an hour haha. I wanted to do an unboxing video but my flip camera wasn't working so i just said to hell with it and opened it. I haven't gotten a carrying case for it yet so i put it in my backpack wrapped in a American Eagle Thermal t-shirt hahahahahaha.

I love this thing.

8. Swisha31 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks fellas