Finally got one someone convince me it's a good thing

Discussion in 'iPad' started by penfan82, Mar 28, 2011.

1. penfan82 macrumors regular

Ok so I was having a hard time justifying buying an iPad since they came out since I have a laptop smartphone and a touch I did the Verizon ipad1 clearance yesterday got a 32 gig for 400 now someone convince me that it's money well spent .....so far I love it.... Just having buyers guilt but no remorse thanks for letting me ramble

2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

'Nuff said.
    You didn't NEED it, you WANTED it. Now ENJOY it.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I rarely find the need to make someone convince me to buy a luxury item. If you needed that much convincing then chances are you did not need it. Now that you have it though, it is great that you like it. The iPad won't be for everyone. It has a handful of unforgivable shortcomings that make it useless to many. I happen to love the device but could never see it replacing any computer full time.

4. deeddawg macrumors 604

Not to be ugly, but if you need a bunch of complete strangers to validate your purchase instead of being able to do so yourself, then perhaps thats a signal that you should return it.

It's fine to buy something to try it out and see if it works as you'd anticipated. Yet once you've done so, if you're not finding enough reasons to justify the purchase on your own, then they likely don't exist.

5. fritzov macrumors member

I agree with the above posts, it should be up to yourself to decide that u want the product, not get it justified on a random forum.

6. ghostlyorb macrumors 6502a

ghostlyorb

Exactly +1