Finally got the 7 plus 128 gn gold

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
And it's like meh. What's your favorite feature of iPhone 7 plus??

timeconsumer

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
Eh, it's just another iPhone upgrade for me. Faster processor, similar battery life, screen is slightly improved. It works well for me but it's nothing that I absolutely had to have. Is it an upgrade? Yes. Is it an upgrade that I absolutely had to have? No.

But I agree with @Relentless Power, the speakers and haptic engine are probably my favorite as well.

Reactions: Relentless Power

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
Eh, it's just another iPhone upgrade for me. Faster processor, similar battery life, screen is slightly improved. It works well for me but it's nothing that I absolutely had to have. Is it an upgrade? Yes. Is it an upgrade that I absolutely had to have? No.

But I agree with @Relentless Power, the speakers and haptic engine are probably my favorite as well.
I'm coming from android note 5. Not the bomb one. Lol. I had iPhone 6 Plus to note 5 to iPhone 7 plus

timeconsumer

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
I'm coming from android note 5. Not the bomb one. Lol. I had iPhone 6 Plus to note 5 to iPhone 7 plus
Fair enough, I upgraded from a 6s+ to the 7. I like the smaller overall size and the lighter weight. It makes working out/running and general use with the phone a lot easier.

What are your thoughts on it, given the fact that you went from 6+ to Note 5 to 7+?

Danjrel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2016
Fair enough, I upgraded from a 6s+ to the 7. I like the smaller overall size and the lighter weight. It makes working out/running and general use with the phone a lot easier.

What are your thoughts on it, given the fact that you went from 6+ to Note 5 to 7+?
It's a new experience.... I like yellow gate and hissgate. Lol jk

I like the 3D Touch and the camera. I think I need to spend time with the phone more to know. Typing is easy enough and corrects my errors I am gonna like iMessage if I had iPhone friends lol