I recently moved to a place that has low At&t coverage, so I decided to get a microcell. For about 3 weeks it works with poor range and disconnects a few times a day. Finally the last few days, same old issue but on top of that, when it connects, I can call over 3g but not use data. So I decided to exchange for a new microcell. I came home last night, and reactived it. Curiously I could not activate it with internet explorer, it kept sending me back to the AT&T homepage, so I tried opera instead. It activated and I got a text message a few minutes later. I could make calls, but still no 3G data. So I decided to do a power cycle, but after hours, it could never establish an internet connection. I tried multiple powercycles and reregistering it but nothing. I called At&t today and they transferred me to their business laptop department. The guy there says it was never registered with my phone and address, even though I had registered. I figure I was now in business services rather than consumer services, so maybe it's different. He registers me and about 20 minutes later, my microcell is working again! I also can use 3G data again. I'm pretty sure this microcell will disconnect like the old one, but I'm surprised the At&t guy didn't go through a big list of useless procedures like they usually do.