Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marbles

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 30, 2008
EU mostly
Just got off the phone with Apple, used my voucher and yaya..Mini & a Whitebook (NVidia) are on the way to my mud hut..expected delivery is next week
...just had to share...no one is in at my place

Just have to find a good use for these G3 iMacs now...iTunes server me thinks ?

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
I, on the other hand, still have my dual core PM G5. It's not going anywhere for a long time. I also have a BlackBook in case I need to run something Intel only.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
there are less and less PPC users each day... does anyone still use there powerbook G4s on a regular basis. Am i the only one left? :p

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
there are less and less PPC users each day... does anyone still use there powerbook G4s on a regular basis. Am i the only one left? :p

Of course not! I just saw a woman with one at my local cafe. She was there with her client, walking them through a website she was working on for them. My friend Mike still uses his as his main computer too.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Jack Dee was using a PB12" on the telly last night, so there's at least one other person out there :D

steve2112

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2009
East of Lyra, Northwest of Pegasus

I use mine almost daily. It's my living room computer. If I ever get around to getting one of these fancy-pants "HDTVs" that are all the rage these days, I'll hook up my Mini to it. Until then, I'll just have to be content with telling all these kids to get off my lawn!

Darn whippersnappers with their fancy "Intels"....

marbles

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 30, 2008
EU mostly
I use mine almost daily. It's my living room computer. If I ever get around to getting one of these fancy-pants "HDTVs" that are all the rage these days, I'll hook up my Mini to it. Until then, I'll just have to be content with telling all these kids to get off my lawn!

Darn whippersnappers with their fancy "Intels"....
Better of without a TV imo....and who you calling whippersnapper?

and just in time for snow leopard.
cant wait that long :p need my machine now not 6 months

Ahh, just in time for Core i7.

lol ye right.

steve2112

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2009
East of Lyra, Northwest of Pegasus
Better of without a TV imo....and who you calling whippersnapper?

Hmm...*checks marbles profile*

Uhh, guess not you! :)

I'm just a simple caveman. This modern "Intel" technology frightens and confuses me!

Ok, ok...I confess. I do have an Intel Mac. But, it's a creaky old 1.83C2D Mini. Painfully slow, right. At least if you keep reading about it on the internet. :)

marbles

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 30, 2008
EU mostly
Hmm...*checks marbles profile*

Uhh, guess not you! :)

I'm just a simple caveman. This modern "Intel" technology frightens and confuses me!

Ok, ok...I confess. I do have an Intel Mac. But, it's a creaky old 1.83C2D Mini. Painfully slow, right. At least if you keep reading about it on the internet. :)
Wow, I'm a simple caveman too and I sent my original intel Macs back-...too confuzzling for me aswell
:)

marbles

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 30, 2008
EU mostly
Mini has arrived :) ...very happy with it so far :)...can't bring myself to 'fishtank ' the iMacs just yet,..well,..... maybe the bondi,....... but not the graphite or grape, nooo way... I ...just ...cannee do it :eek: prolly use em for iTunes servers?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.