Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nwlondonlad

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
UK London
woooooooooooow they finally did it, they have now added the Sim Ejector clip, no wonder it no longer comes with the Dock. I guess Apple were cutting back cost for this clip instead. Can't wait to get my 3G Iphone and start messing around with the Sim Ejector clip, i wonder if they will have them in black or white :D

thefunkymunky

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2005
London
Apple just need to wack their logo on it and sell it for $9.95 and people will be standing inline outside an Apple Store to get one.:rolleyes:

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
Of course you DO realize that if you mangle or misplace your SIM ejector tool, then the warranty is voided and the iPhone is non returnable, right? :D

nwlondonlad

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
UK London
Of course you DO realize that if you mangle or misplace your SIM ejector tool, then the warranty is voided and the iPhone is non returnable, right? :D

No you're wrong there, if u try using any other clip other then the one that came with the iphone, then you've voided your warranty. Its somewhere in the T&T at the bottom cough cough :p

maxxscholten

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2008

Hahaha, I wonder how much I could make by selling a pack of paper clips on eBay claiming them to be AUTHENTIC 3G iPhone SIM ejectors!

Aravintht

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2007
London, UK
Maybe...just maybe...

the sim ejector tool means you can use and sim in the iphone

eg if you're activating in store/paying the premium for pay as you go, aplle have your money

then you can swap the sims etc - eg going on holiday...

plus having all iphones unlocked would mean shuffling stock around the world would be easier...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.