Finally!!! iSkin Revo 360 for iPhone 5!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by LoneWolf121188, Feb 19, 2013.

1. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

I've been waiting for months for iSkin to finally release an updated version of the Revo for the iPhone 5! I think the belt clip is kinda silly, and the port covers will definitely break off with time, but other than that it looks pretty good! What are you thoughts? Anyone have one yet?

http://www.iskin.com/iphone5/revo/

2. jayrflow macrumors 6502

Looks interesting. I like the way the case looks

3. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

This reminds me of those old iPhone 2G cases. Personally I think that belt clip attachment is ridiculous.

4. 7o7munoz7o7 macrumors regular

7o7munoz7o7

I just received mine today and I am already sending it back! Really disappointed because the one I had for my iPhone 3G was really good. This one with the built in clip was already making me hesitate on buying it, but I bought it anyway. The clip is really really annoying for one. And the reason I'm sending it back is the little tiny rubber piece that sits right under the front facing camera, it's really really loose and doesn't sit on the phone, it kind of bulges up just a little but enough to annoy me so much that I'm sending it back after waiting a whole week for it!! Hopefully futures versions will be more sturdy