Finally! Master Logic Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by macbookairgirl, Jul 25, 2012.

1. macbookairgirl macrumors member

I finally can compose my music. A friend recommend Logic Pro shortcut which from all places comes for the UK. I bought it, followed the instructions and I am almost free from being all thumbs. Here is a picture of it [​IMG] . :)

2. thedarkhorse macrumors 6502a

buy now!! order today!!! only 3 easy payments!!!!

spamderrrrrr

3. theSeb macrumors 604

theSeb

Do I get anything extra, like a 3 colour pen, if I order within 60 minutes?

4. mrdx macrumors newbie

Is it fake or real? I'm looking for something to help with Logic.

----------

Just saw your link :)

5. mrdx macrumors newbie

Looks cool! Thought it was going to be a keyboard, but it's a cover so you can take it off! I like the way you can play it like a piano. How do you find using yours?

6. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

Why not just learn the shortcuts? I assume it didn't take anyone long to learn their keyboard layout, so it can't be hard to learn another.

7. mrdx macrumors newbie

After a few hours watching the videos on youtube I just bought one. I like the idea of being able to see the piano keyboard from the caps lock keyboard. I think this is an excellent idea, rather than guessing where the piano keys are. I also like the transport design, play, rewind, solo etc all together rather than all over the keyboard and if you watch the demo vid there appears to have been some thought put into cycle mode. This appears to me to be a workflow tool which can be played rather than simply a key commands skin. I suppose the proof is in the pudding but I'll post thoughts when it arrives :)

8. Mmccallum77 macrumors newbie

i bought one of these in May and it transformed the way I use Logic. Wanted a key commands skin and saw this one on a Point Blank video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVeUb_aqZ0. The functions are different than the standard key commands and it works in a different way, so I can record loops by punching in and out on the fly. You can also slice samples and map to keys by pressing one button. It took no time at all to get used to, but it's actually really powerful. And you can play it. Well pleased! :D

9. Mmccallum77 macrumors newbie

and in the flesh

Attached Files:

10. macbookairgirl thread starter macrumors member

Just saw the video. :) Are there any other videos?

11. ACiB708 macrumors regular

So we can freely use Macrumors Forums to advertise products now?

12. mrdx macrumors newbie

Mine should arrive on Monday or Tuesday. Got an email yesterday saying 2-3 working days, so will post a short youtube video then. Darn the weekend haha!

There's another video here showing the cover being used in some loop recording here

And one for the sustain feature which I didn't know Logic had here

13. macbookairgirl thread starter macrumors member

I just notice they have an Apple App. Do I really need that? Don't want to spend the extra money unless it is more than what I have now.