hey everyone, so i'm back after a 8 month hiatus from the forum. i finally am able to buy a macbook pro, too! first off, i cannot decide if the hi-res screen is worth the extra $100. how do they compare? second, i am stuck between the i5 and i7 macbook pro's. is it worth the extra money? should i save two hundred dollars? third, when can i expect the next update? is it safe to buy now before school starts (i'm buying online not from apple to save money, so the ipod touch doesn't really matter)? or should i wait until like october? again, thanks for the help and i will have a bunch of follow up questions soon!