Finally... my first mac!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by ckesten, Jun 16, 2008.

1. ckesten macrumors regular

ckesten

FINALLY! After years of pleading with my wife (rightfully so..they are expensive and mortgage comes first) I got my first mac yesterday and I am in computing heaven!

I went to the local mac store in garden city new york and bought the 24 inch iMAC ($1799 one). I also bought the wireless keyboard and mouse. They showed it to me after I bought it and I saw that it didn't have the numerical pad on the side (which I need and use often) Instead of exchanging it, they gave me a free keyboard in addition.

I am very excited. I have been reading this forum forever.

The only thing now is I'm trying to find a program that takes songs off my touch onto my mac.

Thanks!

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

3. NiroNavro macrumors regular

My jaw dropped at the free keyboard comment. I thought that they would've just given you one or the other, not both.

4. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

congrats and welcome, you're going to love your new machine and your wife is going to feel very neglected over the next few days.

5. harry454 macrumors 6502

congrats, if your touch is Jailbroken SSH into the touch with transmit (ftp Client) and copy over your itunes control folder, located in private/var/mobile/media directory, and copy the itunescontrol folder to your desktop and ask itunes to use that folder as music library and thats how you do it :)

P.s. Username Root
    Pass: Alpine
    for iPhone SSH