Finally ordered iMac

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by photomel, Dec 15, 2007.

1. photomel macrumors member

After a couple of months of sitting on the fence, I finally ordered my 20" iMac 2.4 with 500gb. What pushed me over the edge was the similar iMac I got for my yearbook staff in my classroom at work. 5 days of playing with that computer and I was sold!

For me, the 20" is big enough. I honestly don't have enough room where I will be setting up at home for the 24" model. I appreciate was people have said about the screen quality......but alas I went with the 20".

Now I'm just impatiently waiting. :)

2. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Congratulations, I'm sure you will be very happy with your choice.:)

3. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

Waiting is the most difficult part. It'll be worth it though :)

4. JesLam07 macrumors regular

JesLam07

Yeah, I can feel you on the waiting part. I have to wait for my college loans to clear before I can order my MacBook Pro for school. I've already bought all of the accessories for my MBP. haha, I guess you could say I'm a little excited.

Congrats on ordering the iMac. I hope it comes really soon so you don't have to wait much longer.

5. photomel thread starter macrumors member

The wait seems short. Ordered late Friday night....will be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday). Not bad for a custom built iMac!!! In time for my Christmas present to myself! :D

6. photomel thread starter macrumors member

Loooooooove my new iMac!!! Everything seems great so far. I am just busy downloading all of the necessary goodies. This forum has been so helpful during this process. Thank you!!
    :apple: 20" iMac 2.4

7. JesLam07 macrumors regular

JesLam07

I ordered my Macbook Pro on Monday, and I'm either getting it tomorrow or Monday. The wait is short, but I'm very impatient. I just want to have it in my hands already and I will soon enough.

8. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

Nice purchases both of you :) That wait is always tough, but when your gear finally lands it was all worth it

9. SXR macrumors 6502a

SXR

Agree.

Have fun with your iMac!