Finally- ordered mine though AT&T, anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ki2594, Jun 29, 2010.

1. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

Just ordered my 32GB iPhone 4 from AT&T for direct shipment to my house. They estimated 7-10 days. I can't get to a store myself and buy one this week at all, so i thought this would be better than trying my luck again with stock next week/waiting 3 weeks for Apple to deliver via online order.

Anyone else order today? I'm really hoping 7-10 days is an accurate estimate :eek:

2. juicexct macrumors member

i ordered mine this morning because i had work so i couldn't stop by the att store until after 6. i go into the store, wait 15 minutes and the guy pulls out the last iphone they have from someone that canceled their order. so i told him that i ordered online and asked if he could cancel it or if i would have to call and cancel. i was told i had to call but he couldn't hold the phone for me even though i waited in line and was in the store.

3. satirev macrumors 6502

And you didn't think to buy it and then cancel your order afterwards? :confused:

4. owmygulay macrumors member

Just ordered mine from AT&T too. I noticed that the ship time from the apple site is longer and it said I would receive it 5 days after if ships. The AT&T says only 7-10 days and that it would be shipped next day air. It is kinda strange that it would take longer to get from the people that actually make them.

5. juicexct macrumors member

he looked the # up in the computer and since i used the upgrade this morning online it was going to charge me the full $700 price. the other line on the plan isn't eligible for an upgrade yet.

6. ki2594 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thats why i'm weary as to if it will come in a week or if AT&T is BSing an estimate lol they're prone to this type of stuff

7. juicexct macrumors member

i ordered mine yesterday morning and it shipped today. i'm getting it tomorrow.

8. MozMan68 macrumors 68000

MozMan68

My IT guy at work said he was able to get mine through AT&T and I should have it at my house in the next day or two....this after waiting on line to get on a priority list at the Apple store last Thursday...bah:mad: