Finally Ordered

Manny72

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2014
After trying unsuccessfully trying to find a 128 Gig 6plus I finally placed my order with the Apple Store. They gave me a ship Date of Oct 24- Oct 31st, I'm hoping it'll get bumped up like others I've been reading about. I went with the AT&T next Program so I can't pick it up at the Apple Store.

Korican100

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2012
Congrats on your purchase. Here the most helpful advice I can give you:

STAY AWAY FROM THESE FORUMS.

Manny72

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2014
Ok it's been 5 Days and when I checked my Order Status it only says processing. Did anyone else's Order take this long to update?

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
yes it will say processing for the majority of the whole order stages

it will say preparing for shipping for about 24 hours than you will get a tracking number and it will start to move(China to North America looks to be about 5 business days)

Manny72

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2014
yes it will say processing for the majority of the whole order stages

it will say preparing for shipping for about 24 hours than you will get a tracking number and it will start to move(China to North America looks to be about 5 business days)

Oh ok thanks

Manny72

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2014

My Phone was supposed to be here Today but now I'm getting this Message...

----------

This is ridiculous!!!

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
Congrats on your purchase. Here the most helpful advice I can give you:

STAY AWAY FROM THESE FORUMS.

Yeah, some of the negative threads on here really are toxic. After reading all of the complaints on here about the 6 Plus I really was afraid of what to expect. Got my 6 Plus on Monday and haven't put it down since. It really is a great phone. I love it!

rikmac111

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2013
Mine just arrived at the house. I am on travel for the next 2 weeks... I have been wait what seems like forever and they ship it a few weeks early and I'm not there.... Just my luck.... LOL, it's all good...

sillywabbit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
After trying unsuccessfully trying to find a 128 Gig 6plus I finally placed my order with the Apple Store. They gave me a ship Date of Oct 24- Oct 31st, I'm hoping it'll get bumped up like others I've been reading about. I went with the AT&T next Program so I can't pick it up at the Apple Store.

Cool, let hope you don't get a beat up with Apple's poor quality control.

iWozinator

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
Cool, let hope you don't get a beat up with Apple's poor quality control.
Apples quality control is just fine and better than most. Sorry you have crappy luck and get faulty things. Maybe your life is better now that you've tried to make someone as miserable as you.

sillywabbit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
Apples quality control is just fine and better than most. Sorry you have crappy luck and get faulty things. Maybe your life is better now that you've tried to make someone as miserable as you.

Right, you say that now until it happens to you....