Finally purchased my macbook pro with retina

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aarongrooveremt, Feb 7, 2014.

1. aarongrooveremt macrumors newbie

Hello im and new to this forum. And just recently i was able to purchase my brand new macbook pro with retina. The 13 inch, 8gb ram model. I am so happy i was able to actually get this after waiting i dunno...... years to save up for this. So far it runs so smooth i cant even believe i would consider windows anymore. And since everything is now slowly moving towards the mac os. The one thing that i have a slight issue with is that the "y" key seems kinda slanted i dunno its hard to explain.... guess i could say not centered?? Also it seems like my lid/screen is not sitting centered with the base. Since im new to this what can be done about this sort of thing. I know some people will say take it back... exchange... but since i have a perfect screen i dont want to do that. So is the apple store able to fix these sort of things? Thanks and hope everyone accepts my welcome!

2. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

If there is an actual problem they will fix it.

3. simon48 macrumors 65816

simon48

Like Spink10 said if there's a problem with your computer the Apple store will fix it. Was it like this out of the box? Did it take a tumble by any chance?