Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iTouch.lover22

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2009
Please report back once you get one of these bad boys :) Would love to here some impressions and see some pics!

Bessamy

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2008
WV
Augh! This is the case I want! As close to my old one as I could get! How can it be out of stock already? I can't wait. =(

Does anyone have one? Are they as good as the last one? They changed the design a bit. Does it still feel good and study in the hand?

Thanks!

rocket999

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2010
I have this case on my iPod right now. The case feels really durable. The rubber under layer is harder than most silicone cases, and the plastic part is nice and hard as well as thick enough to protect the iPod. The buttons are a bit hard to press, but I am working on breaking them in.

The screen protector that came with the case is really smooth (it feels better than the glass screen itself). And it is is really clear (I can't even see it).

The best part of the case looks like it came straight out of Tron. The thing looks even cooler in person than it does in the pictures.

Sam

Bessamy

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2008
WV
Awesome! I want it even more now! Truthfully I wasn't sure I liked the change, but after checking the page daily for it to come back in stock I really like the new look! :D

I was able to order it over the weekend! I can't wait till it gets here! Thanks for the responses!

Cyrus00

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2011
Before few days I bought tailor made wood case for iPod nano.The best features are they gives protection on headphone port hole with all sizes. A step above the typical iPod wood product.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
Just got this email from them earlier. Pretty disappointed.

Dear Customer,

Due to an unexpected shipment delay from our overseas manufacturer, we
experienced inventory shortages and caused delays in product
fulfillment.
It turns out that an item you've ordered is currently unavailable at
this time. We have been promised by the shipping company that our
units will be
here within 1 to 2 weeks.

If you are willing to wait for this item, we will hold your order for
arrival of the item, and ship shortly thereafter.
Please note: that these are estimates by the shipping company and may
vary by several days due to weather, mail volume, customs delays and
other circumstances.

If this delay is unacceptable, you may cancel this order for a
complete refund (that includes the shipping fees.) however it must be
cancelled before your item ships, please kindly let us know if you
request a refund.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or delay this may cause you.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Switcheasy USA Customer Service Team.

Sent them an email opting for the white version if I could. I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks for this case, I need one.

Drucifer

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2008
I don't see the appeal with the Rebel Touch, I find the case looks pretty ugly. I prefer a nice sleek case with a smooth back. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.