Finally: Unreal Tournament 3

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Salacion, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Salacion macrumors 6502a

2. gødspeed macrumors regular

gødspeed

Great news! I hope they'll port other games using the UT3 engine as well -- especially Mirror's Edge!

3. Sambo110 macrumors 68000

I've been playing UT2004 lately, just got it recently, it's a lot of fun. Had this on the PS3 once, didn't play it much, but might buy it again if it's a good port. Hopefully it's on Steam.

Oh, and when is Spring?

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Great, just 2 years late! Wonder if they'll put this on the Mac Steam with Steamplay?

5. edddeduck macrumors 68020

edddeduck

That Flash site is a little old :(

Link to thread on UT3

Edwin

(This post is a personal one and has nothing to do with my employer)

6. Luap macrumors 65816

Luap

I'll believe it when I see it. There's been teasers and tip offs for months. But so far nothing we could get our hands on. Unless we made do with Winblows or console versions.
    And in the mean time, UT3 has been dying off anyway. It still doesn't work that smoothly, and Epic these days seem more preoccupied with other games now, like BulletSorm and GOW. = a lot of unpopulated UT3 servers. So even if it does eventually arrive for Mac, it's kinda too little too late.
    That said, perhaps better late than never?

7. Hydroxs macrumors regular

UT3 is pretty much dead. I think there are more people playing UT99 or UT2004 lol.

8. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

When they released the big update on Steam the number of active players jumped up a whole lot. Can't remember the exact figure, but there's still a big chunk of people still playing it. Soon as I get a PC that can run it better I'll be there with the rest of the dregs too.

9. Ashvindhev macrumors newbie

erm can i ask a question? ok when normal version comes out will there be titans pack (mac) also? pls reply at Ashvindhev@gmail.com

10. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

UT99 FTW :).

11. palebluedot macrumors 6502a

palebluedot

Hrm... the entire UT pack is on sale on Steam for a huge discount for the next few hours. It doesn't seem to be Steam Play (I guess MacSoft holds the rights).