Finally!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Charliekid21, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Charliekid21 macrumors regular

:D

Can't wait to throw my droid in the trash can. Waited too long for this but finally going to have a good phone! About time Verizon but I'm sure the wait was worth it.

2. jacollins macrumors 6502a

Don't toss it just yet. :) There's always teething pains with new setups. I wouldn't be surprised if Verizon ran into a few unique ones.

3. noiceT macrumors 6502a

Sure you don't want to wait for the iphone 5 in June??

You'll be locked into a 2 year contract for a phone who's "new-ness" has about 5 months left.

4. Charliekid21 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I'm sure I don't want to wait, when the time for a 5th iPhone comes I would consider that but an iPhone 4 is fine with me. And any problems the Verizon iPhone has would be nothing compared to this piece of trash I'm using now. Took 3 hours to send a text today, yay.

5. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

Definitely you don't need to wait ;)

6. Aatos.1 macrumors 6502

I wouldn't assume anything when it comes to this situation.

7. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

3 hours? :confused:

Did it take 3 hours for the txt to be sent, or were you trying to type with your pinky toe?

8. Charliekid21 thread starter macrumors regular

3 hours for it to send, like 8 seconds to type it out. When my phone finally decided to send it it got 13 texts received as well. I can't stand it.

9. MarlboroLite macrumors 6502a

MarlboroLite

I'm with you...original Droid owner, got it as a stop-gap on a one year contract till iPhone came out...and it's out, so bye bye droid.

I'm just not gonna wait anymore...the original droid is a slow pos, and android is just not good enough.

10. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

finally....a thread about the Verizon iPhone, dont see any of those threads. LoL jk....anyways congrats on waiting....i couldnt wait, so i jumped ship back in 2007. Im still going to stick with AT&T since im locked into a contract. Also wanted to see the pricing on plans, whether Verizon's network suffers due to many people switching over, and finally a Verizon iPhone that has worldphone capabilities. (i.e. sim card)

11. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

Um, your phone took 3 hours to send a text?

Isn't it the network's fault?

12. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

I doubt there will be a June verzion release for another iPhone. You won't see one until 2012 for them. More likely in 2012, you will have a hybrid GSM/CDMA/LTE or whatever phone that will work on any of the carries that support the iPhone.

That's my bet. It makes the best business sense at that time.

13. LucidPsychosis macrumors regular

Uuuuuugugggghhhhh. I just got a Droid 2 six months ago! It's certainly an improvement over the first Droid, but STILL!