finally

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
Your happiness will be short lived when you see how Apple expects you to manage photos now...

It can't be any worse than it is on iOS 8.0. I hate everything about it and just want the regular Camera Roll back that was present in the older iOS versions.

myscrnnm

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
I like that they've brought back the camera roll so you can see all your photos with no distractions in one place. But I feel they've also taken a step backwards by removing the Recently Added folder. Realistically, I don't access my older photos that much, so it's nice to just see the ones you've taken recently. Yet another example of a corporation bending to the will of the consumer.

shawndc1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 12, 2014
I like that they've brought back the camera roll so you can see all your photos with no distractions in one place. But I feel they've also taken a step backwards by removing the Recently Added folder. Realistically, I don't access my older photos that much, so it's nice to just see the ones you've taken recently. Yet another example of a corporation bending to the will of the consumer.
i wish they'd get rid of the deleted photos album, i really dont understand the point

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
i wish they'd get rid of the deleted photos album, i really dont understand the point
I think that is a backup recovery feature for those people that accidentally delete a picture and later want to recover it.