Finance application

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by etsi, Aug 3, 2012.

1. etsi macrumors regular

I am trying to find a nice finance application but they have too much bugs or a few features. I have to enter everything manually I don't think any application will support my bank, that's ok. Are you satisfied with a finance application for mac? It would be nice to sync with iPhone and somehow notify about future payments via calendar.

I really I am worried about so many negative comments on appstore for every finance application. Time is money and I don't want to try all of them to find if any application is real a finance application. I am trying money well demo don't like the concept with buckets. I can't try moneywiz I only have the iphone application because I got it free seems too simple on iphone.

Thanks for any reply.

2. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Another recommendation for Mint.com, especially for their app. However, I used to use MoneyWell 2 which seemed so rudimentary after I started using mint.

3. etsi thread starter macrumors regular

4. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I have been pretty happy with iBank and I believe it does everything you listed. They have a trial you can download to see if your bank is supported. I suspect you will have an issue with bank download support with most bank apps as they tend to be USA centric.