Finance apps!!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by macswitcha2, Jun 13, 2010.

1. macswitcha2 macrumors 65816

Are there any good finance apps for the iPad?

2. j3yq macrumors 6502

j3yq

What are you looking to do, like keep a budget track your spending?

3. macswitcha2 thread starter macrumors 65816

a budget track and even a simple checking book type app.

4. JulianL macrumors 65816

One that seems to be very actively supported by the developer, with an active user forum, and been around on other platforms for ages is Catamount's "Pocket Money". I have that downloaded for my iPad and, although I'm not using it in anger yet, it's looked pretty good so far. Another one I liked the look of from screen shots was Quantum Quinn's Day Bank but I just heard back fro the author today and, although an iPad version is planned (it's only iPhone right now), that's going to be a while away - he actually said 2011 in the email.

I also looked at lots of others in the app store but from my research Pocket Money looked like the strongest bet at this point in time.

- Julian

5. j3yq macrumors 6502

j3yq

Icheckbalance, it's a checkbook register and bill reminder. It's $1.99 looked good

6. macswitcha2 thread starter macrumors 65816

7. reiichiroh macrumors regular

8. btrav13 macrumors 6502

I haven't bothered to look yet because I have it on my phone, but see if Personal Assistant is available on iPad yet. I know it's on iPhone and Android. It lets you stay logged into certain online accounts over encrypted servers. The free version lets you keep 5 accounts logged in, the paid version is unlimited. And it's not just like your bank accounts, I have my Netflix, eBay and auto lease all logged in. It's pretty cool.

9. fishepa macrumors regular

Mint.com is a great free way to track expenses and budgets. They have an iPhone app as well that connects the site.