Financing a Pro Retina

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Jason-Monolith, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason-Monolith macrumors newbie

Hi, this will be my first post as I'm usually a Windows kinda guy, I'll be looking into this forum a lot more when I get my Pro Retina through the mail.
    I've been basically lurking this forum for a couple of weeks now and I've decided after reading through many threads on here that the new Retina will suit my needs.
    I'm a student studying music tech (shocker I know, a music student wanting a macbook) I've got a couple of interviews lined up, one of which is pretty much guaranteed because I know the assistant manager, obviously nothing is ever set in stone.
    I really want the Retina now (capitalism has got a hold of me) and I'm looking into the best way I could get it on finance / credit, with Apple they want to charge me about 15% APR on top of the £2,000 laptop, which is another £300. Ouch!
    Which is the best way to get the laptop now and not pay the APR, I've never had a credit card but I'm in good credit.

----------

I forgot to add I'm from the UK

2. choffy macrumors member

choffy

There's the same thread going on over here. From what most people are saying, don't buy anything on credit. Wait until you have the money.

3. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.