Financing Available?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by XFacta82, Jun 3, 2008.

1. XFacta82 macrumors member

I was going to buy a macbook from best buy to take advantage of their 24 month no interest financing deal this week, but since the news about the itouch came out I am looking into buying it from the apple store. Does anyone know if apple stores have any financing deals like this instead of having to spend 1500 up front?

2. aristobrat macrumors G4

If you ask this in an Apple retail store, they'll take you to a demo computer and point you to the link to the Juniper Visa on the very bottom-right of http://store.apple.com. If you apply in-store and get approved, they can print out a barcode that lets you start shopping right away. If you apply at home and get approved, you'll have to wait for your card to get mailed to you (unless you wanted to shop online, which you could do right away).

Looks like the current Juniper promo is only 90-days no cash, so that's a tough call compared to your 24-month deal form Best Buy!

3. XFacta82 thread starter macrumors member

I looked like they had a pay as you go thing under their checkout options. Does anyone know anything about that?