I run a small media company and my iMac died. I needed to upgrade but was waiting until I could pay cash for it or improve my credit rating, which has been hammered due to an illness. I've been turned down by Juniper and have been told to fill out a lease by my Apple Store rep. I'm concerned that that will be turned down too. Any ideas on how to approach this. Without a computer I'm out of business.