Find my friends password bypass?

theman510

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 13, 2009
New Jersey
I searched but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know of a jailbreak tweak to bypass the find my friends log in? I don't want to have a lock screen pass code and it gets annoying having to enter my password every time I use the app.

LaZyFLiP

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2009
The Find Friends app doesn't require me to enter any password after the initial login. I've logged in once and have never had to login again unless I manually sign out of te account within the app.

Zcott

macrumors 68020
Oct 18, 2009
Belfast, Ireland
I searched but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know of a jailbreak tweak to bypass the find my friends log in? I don't want to have a lock screen pass code and it gets annoying having to enter my password every time I use the app.
Set a pass code with a four hour timeout. Chances are you'll only have to unlock it first thing each morning.

TtheB

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2010
PasswordPilot from cydia stores your passwords. Should solve your problem!

iFiend

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2011
Do you even use PasswordPilot? That's not even close to what it does...

Might want to make sure you know what you're talking about before you offer up "advice" to others :rolleyes:

theman510

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 13, 2009
New Jersey
Tried this out and unfortunately it only works for the App Store. Thanks for the suggestions though! I may have to just put the pass code on w/ a 4 hour limit