Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

sflomenb

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
This was originally posted about how in the Find my Friends update, which was recently released, at the bottom of the screen, the place where my photo goes is blank. It turns out that your photo does appear if you wait long enough.

Last edited:

sflomenb

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
Really? Same question.

I have a contact, selected, and marked in Mail settings for My Info. And there is a picture for me in that contact. But nothing there.

It turned out that it appeared after a little bit. Wait and see.

Comment

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
OP - Please don't go back and delete your original post. It's bad form and makes any replies that are posted look like nonsense.

Comment

j4zb4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
This was originally posted about how in the Find my Friends update, which was recently released, at the bottom of the screen, the place where my photo goes is blank. It turns out that your photo does appear if you wait long enough.

It takes a while the first time you login... The consecutive times it's pretty instant...

Comment

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
Hours later, checked multiple times. No photo.

I'm just going to assume this is more buggy iOS7 crapware like the airdrop/contacts not working, stuttering animations, and frequent crashing.

Comment

sflomenb

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
Hours later, checked multiple times. No photo.

I'm just going to assume this is more buggy iOS7 crapware like the airdrop/contacts not working, stuttering animations, and frequent crashing.

It just appeared. Maybe try closing and opening the app?

Comment

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
Neither iPad nor iPhone give personal contact photo.

Im sticking with the buggy ios7 syndrome.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.