Find My iPhone (MobileMe Email verification)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sookainian, Nov 22, 2010.

1. sookainian macrumors regular

Hi people i'm having problems verifying my email account. When i login to appleid.apple.com i type in my username and password. After login in it say "email not verify" and ask me click "verify now"

After clicking "verify now" it say "Email address is already verified for another Apple ID"

Any idea how to reset all the things ?? i've noidea how many "account" i have but to my knowledge, i only got one.

I'm from Singapore btw. Any one know how to do this ??

2. JonathanK81 macrumors 6502

JonathanK81

Sign into the AppleID site Apple ID and log into your account. There you can check what email address is tied to your account and you'll be able to change it as well.

3. sookainian thread starter macrumors regular

This the error i'm getting

Attached Files:

4. JonathanK81 macrumors 6502

JonathanK81

Well, you can just click edit and change the email to a new one. That will be the quickest and easiest fix for you.

5. LoriPotter macrumors newbie

Same issue

I have the same issue, Apple has been confused by it and has given me VERY bad customer service. The best suggestion they can come up with is to create a new account with a new email address. I don't have another email address so I'd need to create one of those. Does this sound like it's a customer focused solution? To me it's a "get the hell off my phone" solution.

If anyone else has found a fix please post it. If I get a fix from Apple I'll post it here too.

Good luck,

6. LoriPotter macrumors newbie

resolved

I contacted mobile me chat, they were able to manually send the verification email and from there the configuration went smoothly. After talking to 6 different people on the phone and 1 via email it was nice to finally get someone who wanted to fix the problem.

7. Gjeepguy macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

You password probably doesn't meet the requrements for MobileMe. It needs to be over 8 characters and contain letters and numbers. I had the same problem initially.

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Mine is only 6 with no numbers and went thru fine.