Resolved Find My iPhone: Not Finding My iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dayneoram, Mar 25, 2012.

1. dayneoram, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012

dayneoram macrumors member

I have Find My iPhone set up on my MacBook, iPad 2 and iPhone 4, and it works perfectly on all devices when locating my MacBook and iPad 2, but it can never find my iPhone.

I have it sat next to me, connected to our wifi network, and perfectly capable of locating the other devices, but it won't be located itself.

[​IMG]

I've tried reinstalling the FMi app, but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution, or do you have any advice for resolving it?

Thanks!

2. lpeedin macrumors regular

3. dayneoram thread starter macrumors member

Location Services are on, and the Find My iPhone's Location Services are set to on as well.

EDIT:

I disabled location services for FMi, and then reenabled them, and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks!

4. lpeedin macrumors regular

Well it was just a complete shot in the dark on my part, but glad it seems to have been the path to a solution.

5. ramz003 macrumors newbie

I cant get working either.. i try resetting network and turn on/off location services and doesnt work... Iphone 4s 4G 5.1 and mail doesnt come push..