Find my photos from Adobe

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ksalito56, Apr 23, 2015.

1. ksalito56 macrumors newbie

Since the update of photos, I can't locate my photos from my Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. I use the option key when opening photos to see the path to my files. When I use that path in Adobe Photoshop Elements I get a system error. If I point directly to photos on my finder window, there is nothing there. This is how I always found them before.

What am I missing, how do I get Adobe on the right path to finding my photos? Why do they make this so difficult?

Please Help.

Thank you:confused:

2. robgendreau macrumors 68040

"they" made it difficult? Try doing a search for a photo whose filename you know. I'd guess the others are in the same general location.

If Elements was accessing photos inside a managed iPhoto library, then they probably are there...if you still have that library. Perhaps Photos converted it to a format Elements can't use; I'd check to see if Elements will work with Photos libraries.

The other thing is to convert your library from a managed library, if that is what it is, to a referenced library, so that your photos are available in the Finder.