Finder Issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by RndmPplPrsn, Jun 18, 2008.

1. RndmPplPrsn macrumors newbie

I have a couple apps that I have found it categories, finder, and in poof that do not apper on my screen page and they also appear on X Launcher. I would like to remove them using finder but everytime I try to delete those apps on the main apps part of finder it justs acts like I can't delete it, and it doesn't say anything either. I have not tried to delete any other apps because I want those ones. Also I have moved the apps making space with BossTool if that helps before I had this problem, and I'm not sure if its only he apps part or these apps only. And finally these annoying background programs survived an restore to my ipod, same with the Kanknon Icon, but somehow I removed that fixing a stuck wallpaper issue. If you have any questions/answers please ask/tell.:D

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

just use installer to uninstall the apps that are not required

3. RndmPplPrsn thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, but...

If you didn't get it they are not on my uninstall list. I cannnot find them or under any other name. I am just asking has anyone else had this sort of problem (i have searched and not many have had the problem), and is there something that I can fix it with, I have tried rebooting it doesn't work. And I don't want to restore it either.

4. RndmPplPrsn thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry

If I seem crazy but I am extremely OCD and a neat freak and things like this annoy me. Also theres that it may show up on the ipod when its restored, the Kankon weblink thing did that and I think I am lucky to have got rid of it. Note fi haven't said this before but, They show under poof, categories, X Launcher, and other programs, but they are not visible on springboard. And when ever I move them on categories, it still shows it as the apps never moved to another folder, or when using poof they were never hidden.

5. RndmPplPrsn thread starter macrumors newbie

Can anyone help?

Please this has been on my ipod for awhile and I cannot get it off and somehow its still there after restoring it, freaky and annoying to me.:p:mad:

6. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

7. RndmPplPrsn thread starter macrumors newbie

Fixed

I SSH'ed after watching a tutorial, I did not fully understand the concept now I do thanks anyways. MY OCD level is now back normal.:p