Finder Not Perfect??

Toe

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
I know it's fairly minor, but (in Tiger at least), when a folder has a color attached to it and is selected, the arrow to the left of the folder is encircled in the label color. However, in Tiger at least, that arrow is not centerd in the circle.

Does that seem Mac-like to you?

WTF? I'm returning all my Macs immediately.

Attachments

JonMaker

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2004
here.
Toe said:
I know it's fairly minor, but (in Tiger at least), when a folder has a color attached to it and is selected, the arrow to the left of the folder is encircled in the label color. However, in Tiger at least, that arrow is not centerd in the circle.

Does that seem Mac-like to you?

WTF? I'm returning all my Macs immediately.
It's centered in Panther... I agree... WTF?! :eek:

Toe

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
Now that I look at it some more... the circle isn't even centered in the bar. Notice that the top of the circle touches the top of the blue selection bar, while there is a small gap at the bottom.

Apple must be losing it.

Sagger Pance

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2005
I hate the finder in tiger. The desktop's "keep arranged" option is totally ****ed. I've had to restart my finder more times in a week of having tiger than in almost 2 years of Panther. :mad:

Toe

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
Looks like Mail.app has the same sort of issue with the dots.

Don't a lot of graphic artists use Macs?

Attachments

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
The Finder is FAR from perfect.

I actually wish it took a tiny bit of organizational arrangement from Windows Explorer, as I think its a bit more difficult to find files in Finder. I'm not counting Spotlight, of course.