Finder slider back in use?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by elevated123, Apr 15, 2012.

1. elevated123 macrumors newbie

I saw this design concept for a collaborative coding tool and noticed the slider back in use at the top of the App's window. I say "back in use" because during the beta stage of OS X Lion Apple too it out due to all the developer's complaints (it was too confusing apparently.

I'm just wondering if this is actually in OS X Lion now, it was a part of the shift of features from iOS to OS X, I really liked it and lamented it's passover!

ref: http://dribbble.com/shots/490011-Collab-app

2. seetheforest macrumors member

3. elevated123 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. tekno macrumors 6502a

Yes, I've got Lion.

5. elevated123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Common sense?

There appears be to a severe deficiency on these MAC forums of common sense.

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Do you mean like knowing the difference between Mac and MAC? :D

7. elevated123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Without checking those links you're more than likely referring to the individual MAC address of any PC in the industry, indeed WiFi peripheral and the Mac OS X platform.

However, this being a literary exchange, one would have thought there be sufficient subtlety infused in my last reply to signify a break with online etiquette in the form of shouting.

The joke really is on any poster who can't satisfy the initial question.

8. laudern macrumors 6502a

Thats like this one time I thought I brushed my teeth in the morning, but I was totally wrong! It was the previous day I was thinking of! We all make mistakes....

9. elevated123 thread starter macrumors newbie

So does anybody know the bloody answer, it's a really simple question - just open a Finder window!

10. tekno macrumors 6502a

"Just open a Finder window!" isn't a question. If anything, that's an instruction.

11. MacManiac76 macrumors 65816

MacManiac76

The slider is back on my Finder window in Icon view. I'm never in Icon view anymore so I don't know if this is new in 10.7.4 or if it was added back sooner.