Finding an iPhone 6 plus in las vegas

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shaddad890, Sep 24, 2014.

1. shaddad890 macrumors newbie

Just wondering if anyone in Las Vegas has had luck finding a iPhone 6 plus at any of the three Apple stores in town.

If not anyone know their delivery schedules?

I'm looking for a space grey 6 plus 128gb on AT&T.

Online inventory always says out of stock even for the normal 6. I find that hard to believe they aren't getting regular shipments of phones.

Thanks.

2. shaddad890 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks. I signed up for that over the weekend and no updates as of yet.

Not sure if it's working. I am sure they must have received some 6 plus phones since launch.

3. shaddad890 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone in vegas looking?? I can't be the only one LOL.

4. opoo macrumors newbie

I asked a clerk about their delivery schedules. He had no idea...

5. SWMichael macrumors newbie

I found mine at Sam's Club on Tuesday afternoon. Walked up to the counter and asked if they had any, and they had a few 16gb silver from Verizon.

Unfortunately they will not sell new model phones at off contract pricing for the first few months, so I actually had to sign up for a Verizon account to get the phone. When the first bill comes I'll cancel and just pay the ETF which gets me the phone for about the same price.

I'm on AT&T so as soon as I got home, I turned off the phone, put in my AT&T sim and turned it on. It's been working fine ever since. Sam's only carries the 16gb model, so this might not do you any good if you have to have the 64gb model.

This was the Sam's near Eastern and the 215 in the Henderson area.

6. JOSE891 macrumors 6502a

JOSE891

Still need one? I have Factory Unlocked Space Grey 128GB my Mother didn't like it after all when she saw mine, it should be here sometime next week. It would be sealed and you'd get a Apple store receipt, PM me.

7. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

I would be looking sexy women in Vegas instead , lol , kidding , good luck finding your phone .

8. dyt1983, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2015

dyt1983 macrumors 65816

edit: Had to remove personally indentifiable info not relevant to the conversation.

9. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I got a 6+ on Saturday, the day after launch. Ordered online and picked it up at fashion show that next morning. And I'm one of those people on the edge about this phone, not sure if I'd like to keep it. Kind of been looking for a 6 but they seem to never have stock now. First few days they had lots of stock of the 6.

10. SWMichael macrumors newbie

After you live here for a while you just sort of forget that 'Vegas' is even there, even if it is our back yard!

11. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

That's crazy ... I go like 5 times a year to the pool parties mainly EBC : ) God I love it lol

12. SWMichael macrumors newbie

It's strange how on a Saturday night I'll be driving down the freeway heading to dinner with my Boyfriend and we'll just casually mention how it's just another Saturday night in Vegas.

EDC is pretty fun. I've gone the last two years, but even then I only stayed until about 2 or 3 before heading home to go to bed.

13. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

I meant Encore beach club , but yes , Edc is amazing too !

14. shaddad890 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the responses. I think I will stop by the apple store tonight just to get some info I know they won't have them. I will also stop by best buy and see what they have if any.

15. Nexus4144 macrumors member

Naw man, I'm with yah as well! I don't think Apple likes Vegas too much and therefore punished us by sending us no 6+'s at all!