Finding default bundle folder names

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cristovao, Jun 20, 2011.

1. cristovao macrumors 6502a

cristovao

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hoping someone can help me with this. Im using the Zorsha theme and have found some customized icons for some not so common apps. I know I need to put them in a folder under Zorsha/bundles but I don't know what to name it.

For example, Facebook is in the com.Facebook.Facebook folder. Is there a place where the default icons are stored so I can verify the correct bundles folder name?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

2. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I've heard that the AppInfo tweak (I *think* that's what it's called) on Cydia can pull this information for you. I haven't used it myself as I already have so damn much stuff on the phone, I'm getting reluctant to add anything more. And it's not hard to find manually.

I use this database as a starting point: http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/ (links to both their old data and their new one are on that page).

However, the data they have listed is sometimes out of date. On this page, if you scroll down a bit, you'll find a number of methods for manually accessing the data--I use the one detailed for iFile on the phone directly.

3. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

And if none of that works, just check the info.plist:

[​IMG]