Finding it impossible to sell my Ipad Air?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by quamsi, Jan 27, 2014.

1. quamsi macrumors regular

Hi All. I have a silver/white 32 gb + LTE Ipad Air that I have been trying to sell for a couple weeks now. I've tried Ebay and Craigslist with steady ads. It's in mint condition (only a month old now and not a mark on it). I've marked it down to more than $100 off retail price, including three cases, one of which is a genuine smart cover, and a back skin. Warranty for 11 months left. I am trying to get around $630 for it so I can turn around and purchase a rMini. Getting frustrated though. This is my first Apple product and I really am surprised that I am having this problem. I haven't even had one bite of interest shown. What is the deal? What can I do? Thanks in advance!

2. oldhifi macrumors 6502a

oldhifi

try Amazon..I have sold several items on that site..

3. quamsi thread starter macrumors regular

I had it listed on Amazon, then pulled it when I realized it would take awhile to receive a payment, especially as a new seller. A month or more I had read. What is your experience with that?

4. oldhifi macrumors 6502a

oldhifi

yes it takes a few weeks after the sell to get your money..but I have not had any problems with Amazon..if you price it right then it should sell.

5. koban4max macrumors 68000

deduct another 100 on craigslist and it will be gone like fast and furious.