Finding love on the internet

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2004
Although I question a 16-year-old's judgement...

God bless him. I guess their union won't be for a few more years.

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
macEfan said:
10 hours on the internet each day:eek:
That's not too unrealistic, I have anywhere from a 7-8 hour workday where I'm likely accessing the internet in one way or another, add to that an hour or two at home and it comes out roughly 7-8 hours total (not on the internet 100% of the time at work). If he had a internet-related job that required longer days than mine I could see it happening.

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
true, im sure lots of MR folks spend that much time.. I never do, staring into my computer for hours gives me a headache. :p

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
celebrian23 said:
10 hours! :eek: That's odd :)
In my opinion converting to a religion for the wrong reasons can lead to bad things
exactly! your not really believing in the religion, just saying you believe to make the other person happy!

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
2nyRiggz said:
Poor guy..all broken hearted n stuffs....too young but oh well...love has no age right....right:confused:

Bless
if some guy form jordan or wherever he was from convinced my 14 yeard old daughter to fly to another country to be with him wihthout my knowlede or consent.... i GUARANTEEEEEEEE, i would hunt him down and snatch the life out of his chest! :eek:

thank god i have no kids yet! :D

CorvusCamenarum

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2004
Birmingham, AL
She's 16, he's 20. Both young and fairly stupid IMO.

Tanglewood said:
Same, I'm wondering how she paid for a flight to Israel.
The allowances kids get these days must be unreal. When I was 16 I had to have a job if I wanted money.

celebrian23 said:
In my opinion converting to a religion for the wrong reasons can lead to bad things
I know someone who did that. She converted from some kind of paganism to Mormon so she could marry the guy. She was divorced after a year and change.

cait-sith

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2004
canada
Electro Funk said:
if some guy form jordan or wherever he was from convinced my 14 yeard old daughter to fly to another country to be with him wihthout my knowlede or consent.... i GUARANTEEEEEEEE, i would hunt him down and snatch the life out of his chest! :eek:
What if he was from England, or the US, or Canada? Would that be okay then?

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
cait-sith said:
What if he was from England, or the US, or Canada? Would that be okay then?
sure that would be fine....:rolleyes:

no... if you noticed i said or wherever he was from....

fact of the matter here the guy is an ADULT trying to get a CHILD to come live with him....

i do understand that other cultures live their lives with different rules and standards.... (and that is ok by me) All i am saying is if an adult tried to lure my child to be with them without my knowledge or consent i would not be happy and there would be hell to pay! :cool:

cait-sith

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2004
canada
atszyman said:
If the Love is pure as this man claimed, why could it not wait 2 years for the girl to be a legal adult and fly to him of her own free will?
By then she may have come to her senses.

Sounds like she has a troubled relationship with her parents. Could she have been running away from her parents instead of running towards him?