Finding Program - Shows CD on Desktop Upon Insert

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Rapmastac1, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

What is that program that allows you to choose what computer you are using. And when you insert a cd into the mac, it will show the cd on the desktop in real size. And when you eject the cd it shows the cd moving out of the mac where the cd slot is.

I had this software once a long time ago and now I can't find it. I'm on Leopard btw.

2. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

I'm not really sure what you are asking for when you say that there is a program that "allows you to choose what computer you are using." so I can't be much help there, but the other one you asked about is, I believe, the system preferences pane that is called Disctop Pro which does what you have described. Hope that is what you are looking for. The latest version works fine with Leopard BTW.

3. Rapmastac1 thread starter macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

Sweet! Sorry, my wording wasn't exactly spot on. This is the program I was looking for. It allows you to choose what Mac you are using (iMac G5, Powerbook, ect.).

Thanks!

4. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

OH! Ok, now that makes sense-- I thought you were looking for two different programs! :eek: Glad this is the one you were looking for (I like it too)! :D