Finding Rollover Minutes on AT&T's Site?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mac In School, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Mac In School macrumors 65816

I've logged into my account, and clicked around everywhere, and can't seem to find this. Is there a way, on the AT&T Web site, to see how many rollover minutes you have?

2. spacecadet610 macrumors 6502

Don't remember for sure, but i think there is an account details page which shows your rollover minutes. I've had no trouble in the past finding it

3. kg9ov macrumors member

It's on the overview page when you first login. In the block along with the Anytime, Night/Weekend, Mobile-to-Mobile minutes.

-Tony

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Also, you can check Anytime minutes, Night & Weekend minutes, M2M minutes, Rollover minutes, and Rollover Expiring Minutes, by calling *646# on your iPhone. Your answer comes back with a free Text Message. :cool:

5. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

The iPhone has a fantastic feature built-in. Navigate to 'Settings' > 'Phone' > ATT Services and they will text you with current minutes.

6. Bad Ash macrumors regular

Bad Ash

Also if your billing cycle just ended it may take a day or two before they appear. But you will see them.

7. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I'm trying that out right now. Learn something new everyday! Thanks. :cool:

8. Mac In School thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks for the tips. Finding them via the phone was much easier anyway.

It looks like that was the case. Just not there yet. Billing cycle just started on 4/2 for me.

9. macbook123 macrumors 68000

I just tried to do it through settings but it doesn't show rollover minutes. Has ATT/Apple disabled this feature? I also can not find this information on the ATT website for my account.

10. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

11. macbook123 macrumors 68000

Thanks for reaffirming this, as this is how I used to access them. This morning when I tried it didn't show them on my site though, which is why I posted here. Now I just tried again and I now see my rollover minutes. Thanks.