Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kuruptmixer

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 28, 2011
So I have an iPhone 4S that's running 5.0.1 with the absinthe jailbreak and all of my applications are working correctly expect for FindMyIphone feature.

I have it enabled on iCloud and location services. However when I log into iCloud I see the device however it just continues to say "locating". I am able to send messages but can't remote wipe. The message reads "This iPhone will be unlocked when it connects to the internet" (But I'm already connected).

The same thing is happening with iPad 2. Running the same jailbreak and giving me the same problems.

Are there any fixes for this issue? Or am I doomed to restore the devices?

Thanks

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
So I have an iPhone 4S that's running 5.0.1 with the absinthe jailbreak and all of my applications are working correctly expect for FindMyIphone feature.

I have it enabled on iCloud and location services. However when I log into iCloud I see the device however it just continues to say "locating". I am able to send messages but can't remote wipe. The message reads "This iPhone will be unlocked when it connects to the internet" (But I'm already connected).

The same thing is happening with iPad 2. Running the same jailbreak and giving me the same problems.

Are there any fixes for this issue? Or am I doomed to restore the devices?

Thanks

Works fine for my devices, including iPad2 JB with Absinthe.
I'm assuming you set them all to same AppleID ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.