Finds My Friends working for you?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by richpjr, Oct 13, 2011.

1. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

I set it up last night on my phone and it worked fine. I tried to use it this morning and it's telling me my apple ID or password is invalid. I double checked that they are correct - anyone else having issues with it?

2. Blakey. macrumors member

It's working for me, but from what I'm reading on this forum, a great deal of users are having trouble logging into their Apple IDs and iCloud accounts.

3. richpjr thread starter macrumors 68030

richpjr

Just tried it again and now it works. Methinks Apple has severely underestimated the traffic volume of their web sites. I hope this is just because everyone is downloading and updating things and not a sign of things to come.

4. isoft7 macrumors 6502a

5. matty.p macrumors 6502

Mine is working fine, despite the e-mail password stuff. It seems as though the entire internet is struggling, at least from what the macrumors article said.

6. Random hero macrumors regular

Random hero

With Reference to Find my Friends.... Is it linked via your Apple ID or by Device??

To explain, Me and my Wife share an itunes login, so will we be able to locate each other or will it not work as we have one log in ??

(if that makes sense)

7. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

Same here...
    [​IMG]

8. isoft7 macrumors 6502a

At least we'll have Siri.

Forever Alone. :eek:

9. foiden macrumors 6502a

Not for me. It keeps telling me that I can't connect anytime I try to invite a friend, and to verify my AppleID. I did this several times, and even went to verify my apple ID. My other AppleID-related stuff is working, but it's a no go on this App. Perhaps I decided to try it at a bad time and the verification server is down.