Fine Tip Stylus

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Gala, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Gala macrumors regular

I already have a stylus, it's the average size, but it is too big for what I'm doing. I'm a doctor that bought a PC software system that states "use on your iPad" but after installing I found out you actually just use a remote desktop app (Jump Desktop) to show the PC screen on my iPad. This makes the boxes & buttons tiny & as of right now my fingers and current stylus are too fat to quickly click the checkboxes for notes. Having to zoom in and out becomes very frustrating. Can anyone recommend a stylus that has a finer tip or at least have an average size but somehow be more accurate?

2. glen e macrumors 68030

Accurate and quality

Ifaraday.com

Look at the artist model.....

3. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

+1 for sure!

4. splatman85 macrumors member

5. Gala thread starter macrumors regular

Standard or Firm Dome is more accurate?

6. whatwiggles macrumors newbie

I personally like the Bamboo stylus, but I am heavy Wacom user, so it's the most familiar.

7. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

I REALLLY wanna try the Adonit Jot Touch after seeing it on iLounge but it's so expensive. But it would be perfect to write notes in my iPad. At school, it would drive me nuts when trying to write notes with my finger and my writing would be all over the place, especially for Math classes. But seriously, this one looks awesome!

Link to article: http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/adonit-jot-touch/

8. HEX3 macrumors newbie

fine point stylus

The new Nota ultra fine point stylus has a very fine tip - www.NotaStylus.com it's on kickstarter.

9. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

I use a bamboo fineline. I like the size but the feel of the tip is too clicky for me. I wish it was softer. And that the iPad had better software support for thin line work

10. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

I think for any stylus on the iPad, it's best to invest in a glove to use it with such as the Hand Glider as palm recognition is not brilliant.

11. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

actually palm recognition is brilliant. it will totally recognize your palm is there and screw you up. lol

12. johnnyturbouk macrumors 68000

johnnyturbouk

on the yellow [oled] brick road to tech nirvana.
    Ordered two of these for £12, should be arriving later today:
    [​IMG]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00V7RKTF6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

They look every bit as functional as the Adonit jot pro, with better reviews, and a fraction of the cost.