Fingerprint protection only...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ccf, Mar 22, 2011.

1. ccf macrumors regular

I'm wondering if there's a screen protector that truly helps with fingerprints. I'm not worried about scratches. I'm going to get a cover of some sort, but I've always been good about not scratching my electronic screens.

Anyway, since I'm only concerned with fingerprints & not protection, would I benefit from any particular product? Even fingerprints don't bother me a great deal, but it's the one thing that kind of bugs me.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. sotie macrumors 6502

Power Support HD-Anti Glare film helps a great deal with fingerprints and smudges.

3. ccf thread starter macrumors regular

thanx for the suggestion

i should also add i'd like it to not degrade the screen quality, as well...i know some of the screen protectors have this issue

4. outphase macrumors 65816

All anti-fingerprint screen protectors are matte, so they all degrade to some degree.

5. ccf thread starter macrumors regular

i appreciate the info...some probably do it better than others, which i guess is the key

6. outphase macrumors 65816

Power Support does it better than SGP in my experience.

7. ccf thread starter macrumors regular

thanx...i'll check them out

8. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

PowerSupport HD is more clear, SGP Ultra Fine is better at fingerprint reduction in my experience. But it sounds like you would like more clarity, so probably PowerSupport is your best bet.