Finish these sentences:

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by kirkbross, Oct 30, 2007.

1. kirkbross macrumors 6502a

kirkbross

1. Apple is VERY LIKELY to release the Penryn mac pro around mid November because otherwise...

2. Apple is VERY LIKELY to wait until Expo 08 to release the Penryn Mac Pro because otherwise...

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

1. Apple is VERY LIKELY to release the Penryn Mac Pro around mid November because otherwise they will be too far behind the PC Market specs-wise to compete for on-the-fence would-be-switchers

2. Apple is VERY LIKELY to wait until Expo 08 to release the Penryn Mac Pro because otherwise the MP won't get the fanfare it deserves and SJ may have too little to talk about and excite attendees with

3. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

2. Apple is VERY LIKELY to wait until Expo 08 to release the Penryn Mac Pro because otherwise...

MM will have been right again.

4. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

1.) otherwise apple would be wasting their stock pile - losing lots of money

5. caj macrumors member

caj

i agree with psychfreak on this issue, plus i have an uncle who works at intel who I e-mail all the time (hint-hint).;)

6. Spikeanator6982 macrumors 6502

agree with him on what? he said macworld and soon..

7. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

exactly was I was thinking, seems like getting the uncle info out was the point of the post.

8. Wild-Bill macrumors 68030

Wild-Bill

1. Apple is VERY LIKELY to release the Penryn Mac Pro around mid November because otherwise...

...I might drive up to 1 Infinite Loop and firebomb the place. :p

It BETTER be Mid-November, if not sooner.

9. caj macrumors member

caj

oh, i'm sorry i forgot, i didn't phrase that right. his are two good explanations for the thread.

10. darthraige macrumors 68000

darthraige

1. Apple is VERY LIKELY to release the Penryn Mac Pro around mid November because otherwise... Hasn't been an update since August 2006 and Penryn will be over 2 months old by the time of January.

2. Apple is VERY LIKELY to wait until Expo 08 to release the Penryn Mac Pro because otherwise... They don't listen to the true fans, the ones who really want this before 08.

11. Spikeanator6982 macrumors 6502

so what was your point about your uncle? seemed like you were trying to say you knew something..