Literally about 30 minutes ago, there was a grease fire in my house. My dad was cooking with grease, and went to the garage for 10 minutes, and the grease ignited. There is a duct in the kitchen that connects directly to my bedroom. So, within 10 minutes, my room was extremely hot, and chock full of white thick smoke - it was choking me. Anyways, here's my question. Is it possible for thick smoke from a fire (usually containing soot), to damage an iMac? Oh, if it helps, the Fire department sprayed a fire extinguisher in my room, too. Can that damage an iMac? I'm going to the Genius Bar on Tuesday to have the HDD replaced, so maybe I should have them inspect the iMac, right?