Fire Rescue HD [Release]

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by hockeyhammer, Jul 22, 2011.

1. hockeyhammer, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011

hockeyhammer macrumors regular

This Theme will be live in Cydia this afternnon. It is now a free theme but PayPal donations are greatly appreciated to help me get going and continue to learn how to make better themes.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

From Cydia Description:

Fire Rescue HD features custom icons, wallpaper, multitasking bar, folders, notifications, lock screen and even custom sounds. Firefighters and others alike will love this theme! Fully compatible with the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 running iOS 4.2.1+. This theme will be updated to support newer firmware versions as they come out.

For the lcokscreen wallpaper seen in the screenshot, you can find it in the Wallpaper folder inside the theme. Just save it and apply it as you normally would.

***NOTE***
    Fire Rescue HD is NOT compatible with any non-retina display device. (3GS, 3G, 2G, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPT1, iPT2, iPT3)

Screenshots:

Attached Files:

2. Abs_p macrumors 6502a

Not to be rude or anything .. But the theme has just 1 icon.. :-/ I dont think u shud put it as a paid theme .. Paid themes are usually extremely neat and complete..
    I would still buy it when it's on Cydia not to use it but just so u can buy ps.. Practice will make you better :)

3. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I would probably buy it just to help a brother out, but I think myself and Abs_p have finally found something to agree on: The theme needs more work. It's one custom icon and a wallpaper. And that one icon is used for everything. Not only is it stale to look at but it is kinda confusing if you're trying to find something. I'm not saying I can do better because honestly I have no idea about anything related to creating your own themes but there are free themes on Cydia that are much more intricate than this.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

I have to agree also sorry! I think you should also consider donating say 50% to a good Firemen organization even a station. I think allot of people might be more likely to be willing to donate $1 for that. then a new computer for you. lots of people doing themes for free but it's hard to turn my back on somebody that risk there life to save my house! ;)

5. hockeyhammer thread starter macrumors regular

Hey guys, I resubmitted as a free theme with a donation button. It will be on BigBoss later today. I edited the original post and added a donation link. Thanks for the feedback.