Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dmb8021, Dec 16, 2008.
No problems on my end.
Love it! Seems faster than 3.0.4.
3.0.5 is good for me; I just wish we could get an update to UnPlug.
When you click on a link say in someones post or other web sites, what would stop it from opening a new page and or tab?
I have already gone through all the obvious, and this is intermittent.
Merry Christmas to All
Maybe I'm being dense, but I'm not sure what you're asking. "Unplug" has not been updated since one of the earlier FF 3 browsers, and I can't get a workaround to make it functional with the latest.
That's all I mean to say.
Whats New in Firefox 3.0.6
Firefox 3.0.6 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.5:
* Fixed several security issues.
* Fixed several stability issues.
* In previous versions of Firefox, some users experienced a problem where parts of the screen were not properly displaying after Firefox was open for long periods of time.
* Improved the ability for scripted commands (including those included in popular extensions like Adblock Plus) to work properly with plugins. (bug 438830)
* Removed the client user ID from crash reports.
* Fixed issues with the display of some Indic scripts.
* See the Firefox 3.0.5 release notes for changes in previous releases.
See the complete list of bugs fixed.